Project assumptions / implementation
We threat the implementation of the project for IBM in Cracow in a prestigious way – our Company was ordered designing and installation of the AV system for the representative part of the office. Right at the entrance, the attention of the key clients is caught by the Video Wall made of four Samsung 46” seamless monitors.
What is more, in crucial places (sofas, coffee zones) Samsung monitors were installed – each of them equipped with BrighSign digital signage player and Apple TV player.
The displayed contents as well as switching the devices on and off is performed in a simple way from one place – from the reception desk.
Main system elements
- Hitachi projectors;
- Adeo projection screens;
- BiAmp Tesira and Nexia CS audio processors;
- Shure microphones;
- Samsung 70″ large-format monitors;
- VC Cisco SX20 codec;
- CUE control system;
- Samsung 46″ seamless monitors for Video-Wall installation
Three key rooms were prepared for the employees of the office and for the clients:
- VC room – equipped with two Samsung 70” large-format monitors presenting the image from Cisco SX20 codec. Correct transmission of speech from the participants gathered at the conference table is ensured here by 8 Shure MX395 microphones cooperating with DSP BiAmp Tesira processor.
- Innovation Room – equipped with the Video Wall made of nine Samsung 46” seamless monitors SMART 55” interactive touch monitor. The User may display the presentation on any receiver, both in the traditional way (HDMI connection) and in a wireless manner by means of Barco CSC-1. In both cases, the system allows for system distribution in UHD resolution.
- Client Auditorium – auditorium equipped with a sliding wall allowing for creation of two smaller conference rooms. In each of the parts, Hitachi projector and in-ceiling electric screen were installed. High sound quality is ensured by Shure hand-held and tie-clip microphones cooperating.